We take your safety very seriously. Follow these safety rules and guidelines…
Safety around helicopters
- never walk behind the helicopter
- approach the helicopter from downhill where possible to ensure you are well clear of the rotor blades
- ensure you have no loose clothing or items that could blow up into the rotor blades
- don’t throw anything near the helicopter
- be extremely careful with long items (eg. fishing rods) and carry them horizontally
The pilot will provide instructions – if you are unsure what to do please ask.